Saturday, July 20, 2019

Dear Friends,

I would like to express my appreciation for your remarkable support since I arrived in Chicago for my studies. The contributions you have made to my stay over the past one and half years have been invaluable to me and the people of Nsukka Diocese in general.  I cannot really thank you enough for giving your time and money. May you be forever rewarded.


I arrived here on the 24th of February 2018 to get an experience of Montessori education with the goal of bringing it back to my country. This has not been an easy journey, but thank God for the gift of someone like you, whose benevolence has made my studies a success. I sincerely know and understood all the sacrifice you have made and still making for this noble project of opening up a good Montessori school in Nsukka, but like Oliver Twist, I solicit for more of your continued support, especially now that am going back to implement and practice what I have learned.


I plead that you consider a three-years’ commitment to helping me bring this project to fruition.  If I can go back with a concrete plan on how to actualize this dream, both with a written action plan (https://www.stbenedictnigeria.com/) and the funding to support the Diocese of Nsukka, we can bring this plan to fruition within the next three years. After three years of support, I believe the Diocese of Nsukka will be poised to sustain this program for future generations of students. I truly can’t thank you enough for all you have already done for me, but please I still ask that you help me sustain the good work your efforts have begun in me as I return to my diocese to make our dream a reality.


Thanks and remain blessed, Fr. Uchenna Matthew Okwor

No comments:

Post a Comment